Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- DO NOT have anything to eat or drink (including water) for 8 hours prior to the appointment.
- NO smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home. If you are under 18 years of age, you will need be bring a parent or guardian.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing, with sleeves that can be rolled up past the elbows, and low-heeled shoes. Short sleeve shirts preferred.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Azzopardi, Dr. Moores, Dr. Chames, Dr. Kissoondial, Dr. Haskins and Dr. Coke prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Choose Excellence and Expertise
Our surgeons can treat a variety of problems related to the mouth, jaws, and face. Contact us for dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, and other oral surgery procedures.