Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We have followed the guidelines set by the American Dental Association and the Michigan Dental Association by closing our offices to patients with elective procedures and have limited our treatment to emergency care only. We’d like to keep dental emergencies out of the hospital in order to save space for those in need and to reduce the risk of exposure. To ensure the health and safety of everyone, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the last 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Beaumont Health https://www.beaumont.org/health-wellness/coronavirus
Hotlines and resources for help:
- Beaumont Coronavirus/COVID-19 Hotline: 248-551-7000 or 800-592-4784
- Open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
- Oakland County Help Hotline: 248-858-1000
- Open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wayne County Coronavirus Hotline: 734-287-7870
- Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Detroit Medical Center COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-DMC-3370
- Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day
- Henry Ford Health System: 313-874-7500
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: 616-391-2380