Important OFFICE Information Regarding COVID-19 – Please read
We want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, limiting contact and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. In addition to adhering to all the universal guidelines set forth by the CDC and OSHA, we are taking extended measures to protect all our patients and staff with the following protocols:
- ANYONE ENTERING OUR FACILITY WILL BE REQUIRED TO BRING AND WEAR A PROTECTIVE FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES.
- On the day of your appointment, you will be asked to stay in your car and call the office to let us know you arrived. A member of our staff will greet you at the door and bring the patient into the office when appropriate.
- All drivers must wait in the car, remain in our parking lot and provide a cell phone number that will be used for notification when the patient is ready for discharge and/or any other updates.
- Upon entering our office you will be asked to sanitize your hands using sanitizer that will be provided to you.
- We are taking temperatures of all our staff and we will be taking your temperature too.
- TeleDentistry may be used for some of your follow-up visits and new patient consultations.
All new patients MUST register online before your consultation appointment. Regardless if your consultation is done virtually by TeleDentistry or an in-office appointment. This will save time and limit contact. You can find our patient registration forms and health history form here: https://www.oaklandoralsurgery.com/patient-information/patient-registration/
* If you are unable to use online registration, please let our office know for further instructions.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever and/or flu-like symptoms. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
COVID-19 Hotlines and resources for help:
- Beaumont Coronavirus/COVID-19 Hotline: 248-551-7000 or 800-592-4784
- Open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
- Oakland County Help Hotline: 248-858-1000
- Open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wayne County Coronavirus Hotline: 734-287-7870
- Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Detroit Medical Center COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-DMC-3370
- Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day
- Henry Ford Health System: 313-874-7500
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Beaumont Health https://www.beaumont.org/health-wellness/coronavirus